Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Blue and green mixed media canvas

I made a mixed media canvas for a friend who attended a Finnabair's (Anna Dobrowska) workshop with me in Sweden.

We really liked the techniques Finnabair tought in the class and we created many mixed media canvases last year.

In this canvas, I used a lot of embellishments I collected during the past years.
I cannot explain in details the techniques because Finnabair teaches them in person during her workshops.

This time, instead of colouring the canvas with Luminarte Primary Elements, I used Dylusion sprays and Viva Decor wax.

I stamped the quote with an alphabet stamp set. I coloured the background paper with Dylusion sprays as well.

I will submit this canvas for the Anything goes challenge on Simon's Says Stamp blog.



4 comments:

Dan said...

What a beautiful piece - I love all the rich texture and blended colours! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Susan Carol said...

This is amazing! The texture and colours are wonderful.

barbarayaya62 said...

what a stunning creation!!!! I love the textures , bright colors ! fantastic piece! barbarayaya

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful piece!! The colours and texture are wonderful. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!