Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, January 3, 2014

Mixed media canvas - painted cluster

I really love mixed media art and I love Paperartsy products and videos.
There is a new video on the Paper Artsy website that shows how to make a painted cluster.
Click HERE to see the video. I have also been on a Finnabair class last winter and I learned some of the techniques I used on this canvas.

I used small beads, buttons, air clay hearts and stars, brads and lace for the background. Then, I made a cluster with some die cut elements. I die cut the watch parts and cogs from plywood or foil tape (on a cardboard base). I used Glossy Accents, Crackle Accents, paints, Luminarte Primary Elements, embossing powders sprayed with shimmer mists while they were painted.


1 comment:

Belinda Basson said...

Lucky you to have attended one of Finn's classes. I have just watched Leandra's videos and saw your link. I do like your cogs.