Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Timeless Tuesday Challenge - create a shaped card

I have a card with a no-traditional shape for the Timeless Tuesday Challenge issued by Flourishes.
The floral image and the hummingbird are Flourish stamps. The sentiment is from a Papertrey set. I also stamped a frame ( a bit hidden under the flowers) with Waltzingmouse stamps. Due to the shape of the card,  I added a smaller nestabilities on the back with a message for a friend.

I coloured the images with Copic markers.
I really love how it turned out!

5 comments:

Allison Cope said...

What a stunning card Emilia! I love the warm, rich colours of your blooms. What a beautiful shape you chose for your card. Truly lovely! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week at Flourishes!

TLady said...

WHAT A STRIKING CARD!!!!!!!!!! LOVE the COLORS!!!! :)

Cheryl said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! I love your color palette and all the pretty layers, and the sentiment clipped on is fab! Thanks so much for joining us this week in the Timeless Tuesday Get In Shape Challenge!

Silke Ledlow said...

Emilia, this card is so striking! I love every detail of this beauty! Thanks for joining us!

ChristineCreations said...

These Lenten Roses look just beautiful Emilia! Vibrant and so cheerful! Thanks for playing along with us at Flourishes!