Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Altered notebook cover



I had a notebook with a black cover and it was too plain for me.
So, I took some patterned paper, I die cut some cogs and altered them with paints, embossing powders (the smallest ones have been cut out from shrink plastic and I shrinked them with my heat gun). Then, I applied some metallic Distress Paint and I sprayed it with water. I sealed the altered patterned paper with matte gel.

I will link this project to the the "all scratched up" challenge on the Simon Says Stamp blog.


I will use this notebook for my calligraphy samples.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Emilia, this is beautiful! You took a plain notebook and turned it into a piece of art. Very pretty! Thank you for joining us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

soapHOUSEmama said...

WOW! such lovely work! thank you for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)