Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, March 8, 2009

December 2008: Guest Designer for Kitchen Sink Stamps

Today I would like to show the projects I made when I was choosen to be a Guest Designer for Kitchen Sink Stamps.

I loved this little squirrel from the very first moment!

Stamps: 3-Step Autumn Squirrel from Kitchen Sink Stamps

Inks: Memento (Tsukineko)

Accessories: chocolate satin ribbon, cuttlebug, Fiskar "Lace" corner punch






For my second project I used a glassine bag and I stamped it with Palette inks and only the outline (3rd step) of the 3-step butterfly set.


Stamps: 3-Step Butterflies from Kitchen Sink Stamps

Inks: Versamagic (Tsukineko), Palette inks on glassine bag

Accessories: outline stickers (corners), square rhinestones, Lemon Tart ribbon (Papertrey)

Since I was so inspired by the beautiful autumn colours, I also stamped a candle, very easy to make and it also makes a great gift!!!!

I made a separator for the inside of the tin, I used the sentiment from the 3-step Autumn squirrel and I stamped the nuts from the Anniversary set.

Visit the Kitchen Sink Stamp blog to see my Guest Designer post: http://http//kitchensinkstamps.blogspot.com/2008/12/welcome-kitchen-sink-crew-challenges.html

3 comments:

BethieJ said...

Oh all your items are so pretty! I love to see stamps used for other things then just cards such fun ideas!!!

Jacque said...

Hi Emilia...thank you so much for your note...I am so glad to see you here...You do beautiful work...Let me know if you need anything from here....Hugs..Jacque

Kate Lewis said...

Congratulations on your GS spot at Kitchen SInks - these are just lovely projects, gorgeous soft colours and I especially love the butterflies. Hugs Kate x