Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 20, 2009

Fridge magnet: Kitchen Sink Stamp Challenge


Last month Lynn, one of the Kitchen Sink Stamp Crew members, was the hostess of the Kitchen Sink Crew Challenge #8. The challenge was to create hand-stamped fridge magnets.
I made this fridge magnet for a friend and I had a great time. I used Kitchen Sink Stamps, the sentiment is computer generated. I applied some magnet tape on the back.
Stamps: Kitchen Sink Stamps (3-step Hibiscus), the small butterfly is from the 3-step Hydrangea set
Inks: Memento, Versamagic, Palette
Sentiment: computer generated
Accessories: Nestabilities, laminated film

1 comment:

Kitchen Sink Stamps said...

I love your quote, Emilia!!! :D It sure would make a lovely stamp ;) Beautiful color combo... I'll have to give those colors a try. :D So glad you could play along with Lynn's challenge! :D Ciao!