Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Papertrey GSS entries

Finally I have created a card with my
"Remember" stamp set.
I colored the flowers with Copic Markers (R22/R24).

Patterned Paper: Two Scoops by Basic Greys

Accessories:half pearl, outline stickers, satin ribbon, cuttlebug

Ink: Graphite Black - Brilliance Dew Drops






I love these Spellbinders dies.

For the background I used the PTI Polka Dots stamp set on cream cardstock, then I made a second background I stamped the tallest flower from the "Green Thumb" set on Lemon Tart cardstock.

The yellow flower is from "Flower Garden", the orange flower is from "Beautiful Blooms". All the flowers have been colored with Copic markers.

The sentiment is from the "Garden of Life" set.



Accessories: Cuttlebug, half pearls, Lemon Tart ribbon (PTI), Memento ink, outline stickers, Spellbinder dies.

----------------------------------------------------

I have challenged myself to create something different!



















Stamps: Polka Dots, Guide Lines

Ink: All PTI (Summer Sunrise, Ripe Avocado, Ocean Tides, Pure Poppy)













6 comments:

Melissa said...

These are beautiful, such cheerful colors!

Kim said...

They're all lovely! I particularly like the yellow one with the 4 flowers. What a great idea to use the big flower sprig as a background!

Dana said...

Ohh your guidelines card turned out great :)

Cheryl said...

Wow! Such beautiful colors. I especially like the Guidelines card.

Kate Lewis said...

Lovely selection of cards Emilia! I love the colours of the second one and the way you've used Guide Lines! Kate xx

Kitchen Sink Stamps said...

WOW! Emilia, You have been soooo busy! Beautiful cards!!! :D