Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Kitchen Sink Stamps Challenge

The challenge was to incorporate a photo in a card or project.
You can find the challenge here . This was a really BIG CHALLENGE for me!!! I never use photos in my cards or projects, I nearly gave up till I came up with the idea of using a picture taken in
ROME - March 1973
I copied the picture and reduced its size by 30%.
It took me a long time to finish this projects, not because it was difficult but because I enjoyed every minute!
CLOSE-UP
Stamps: Kitchen Sink Stamps (3-step pansy/3-step butterflies)
Inks: Versamagic, Palette
Accessories: Cuttlebug, nestabilities, half-pearls, stickles, outline stickers, double-sided ribbon

5 comments:

Dana said...

OhhH! Those flowers are gorgeous :) What a beautiful page. Thank you for stopping by my blog today :)

Kate Lewis said...

Gorgeous Emilia - what attention to detail! Those flowers are stunning and a cute pic too! Kate x

Dee Jackson said...

Great project!! I love the layout and those pansies. Thanks for playing:)

Angela Knopf said...

I love all the details you added! Butterflies and pansies. Super cute photo. I think it was well worth the time it took to make. Thanks for playing along with us!

Nicole said...

so pretty, and what wonderful texture!