Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 5, 2009

My first post... wow!

Hello, my name is Emilia, I am from Rome (Italy), I am now living in Southwest Finland.
I am a stamper and I love papercrafts. I have an addiction for photopolymer clear stamps, ribbons and inks.

I started cardmaking more than two years ago, during a dark and snowy Finnish winter. Now, I am really addicted!

I mainly use Kitchen Sink stamps, Papertrey and Flourishes clear stamps. I also like Cornish Heritage backgrounders, and recently I've started creating my own backgrounds.

Kitchen Sink Stamps http://http//www.kitchensinkstamps.com/: I love 3-step and Multistep stamps, I have never had so many inkpads since I started using 3-step/Multistep stamps, they make me feel like if I am painter. They are so easy to use.


Papertrey: I love their fresh style.


Flourishes: I love Marcella Hawley's illustrations because I can color the images with Copics (my new addiction).

In my first post I would like to show the latest cards I made with Kitchen Sink Stamps:



I used 3 Step Hearts & Roses and Plaid Plus sets. I created a frame by using outline stickers and borders. The ribbon is from Papertrey (lavender moon).




In my second card I used my favourite color combo (Pink Grapefruit - Versamagic; Berry Sorbet- Papertrey Perfect match).


My last card for today:
The background has been stamped with a butterfly stamp from the Kitchen Sink Stamps Anniversary edition set. I love creating my own backgrounds.

I hope you have enjoyed my first post, come back soon to visit my Italian Inspiration blog !!!!!!


Ciao,
Emilia

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice..looks so colourful.

Kitchen Sink Stamps said...

Ciao Emilia!!!!! Benvenuto to blog land!!!! :D
It is very exciting to see your BEAUTIFUL work and color combos on your own blog! I look forward to visiting often! :D Ciao, Maria

IamDerby said...

Hi Emilia! Welcome to the b logging world! Your cards are lovely as always!
Michele aka Derbylea on PTI forum

Babies- Beth said...

Oh my, these are grogeous! I guess I need to go look at Kitchen Sink stamps!!

Donna said...

These are so very wonderful. I really love the colors you chose and the layout!!