Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, March 7, 2009

My second Honorable Mention

Last autumn I summited this card and won my second Papertrey Honorable Mention.
I like to make my own backgrounds I used a tiny stamp from "Boxes, bags, tags" stamp set. I used Palette inks (Summer sunrise and Lemon Tart for the background), for the flowers I used a mix of Palette inks and Versa Magic inks.
Since I didn't have matching rhinestones, I coloured them with Copic Markers.

Cardstock for the background is Lemon Tart (PTI).

Come back soon, I have loads of cards to share!!!!

Ciao,
Emilia
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Claire Brennan said...

Gorgeous cards Emilia - and good woman yourself for starting a blog - I look forward to checking in on you!!

Lou Spiden said...

HI Emilia,
Just followed you from the Papertrey forum :) I just got my first Papertrey stamps and I LOVE them!
Lou (Australia)

Joan said...

Beautiful and well deserved!

Kate Lewis said...

Well done on your honourable mention - praise indeed and deservingly so! Lovely cards!! Kate xx