Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 16, 2009

Same sketch, different stamps and colour combo











I like how this card turned out.

I used the "Boxes, bags, tags" set from Papertrey. For the larger circle in the middle I used the "Borders&Corners {circles}" set (PTI), the larger flower is from "Beautiful Blooms" (PTI).

Accessories: Memento and Brilliance inks, Nestabilities, ribbon

For this card I used Happy Birthday Cupcake

stamp set from Kitchen Sink Stamps.





Ribbon: Berry Sorbet ( Papertrey)


Ink: Palette (Toile Pink, Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet).


Accessories: punches, rhinestones, nestabilities

2 comments:

Dana said...

These cards are so cute! I love what you did with the die cut flower on the scalloped circle :)

Kitchen Sink Stamps said...

Love your stamped backgrounds!!! :D
Both cards are brilliant... the die cut centers are so pretty! :D