Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Color Combos: play with your inks

Do you like to play with your inks? I do!!!!!
I think I am addicted to color combos, maybe this is the reason why I like 3-step or Multi-step stamps. All the stamps I used for my color combos are from Kitchen Sink Stamps









My first color combo page... a bit messy:


If I don't have time I write the ink list on a piece of paper, then I test the color combo when I have time. If you find a good color combo, write the ink list straight away, I had thought that I would remember it but... no way!!!!!
For my color combos I use the following inks:
Palette
Palette (PTI Perfect Match)
Memento
Versamagic
Versacolor
Brilliance
Colorbox chalk inks (if you use clear stamps they tend to stain the stamps quite a lot, so I have only a few of them and I decided to opt for the Versamagic chalk inks (they don't stain clear stamps at all).

Ciao,
Emilia

1 comment:

Lynn said...

These are awesome, Emilia!! Wish my color recipes were as well organized and recorded!!