Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, April 12, 2009

I love poppies!!!

All the poppy stamps (apart those in the last card you find in this post) are from Flourishes (Poppy Patch set).
Butterflies, polka dots and sentiment are from Papertrey. I coloured the poppies with Copic markers.

The Scratched Grid Backgrounder is from Cornish Heritage Farm.
The poppies and rhinestones have been coloured with Copics.
Sponged with Tattered Rose (Distress Ink)
CALENDAR PAGE
Coloured with Copic markers, background sponged with Tattered Rose (Distress Ink).








ORANGE POPPY
The background is from Cornish Heritage Farm (Ticking Backgrounder)
The sentiment is from Papertrey (Garden of Life)
Poppies from Flourishes
--------------------------------------------------------------------




For more information about this card, please read one of my previous posts. (Click here for more details)Leave me a comment if I have inspired you ;)

Ciao,
Emilia




1 comment:

Leah said...

Beautiful! I love poppies and am finding myself collecting stamps with them. The coloring you did is fabulous! I found you off the PTI board:) Come visit me if you like!