Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Altered box

I needed a good box for my Copics, this box is very good and sturdy but it was completely black and I LOVE colors!!!!


For this card I used only Kitchen Sink Stamps. I was tempted to use my new favourite set (Tulip Garden), then I decided to use also lilies and hibiscus.



As you can see in the pictures, I had a little helper, my English-born cat. He is very lovely and he loves boxes.


The box recipe is at the end of this post.


TULIP GARDEN




HIBISCUS AND HUMMINGBIRD

























TULIPS





LILLIES





My helper




Stamps: Kitchen Sink Stamps (Tulip Garden, 3-step Hibiscus, Multistep Lillies)



Inks: Memento, Palette, Versamagic, Brilliance, Distress inks ( for the yellow frame)


Accessories: nestabilities, outline stickers, fiskar punches, ribbon



The yellow cardstock I used for the frame was extremely light and didn't stand out at all. So, I decided to use Mustard seed Distress Ink and it became bright yellow. It really made the difference.



Ciao,

Emilia



3 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

What a lovely box Emilia, I need to do one of these for my Copics too! Your cat is so cute! Kate x

Makiko Jones said...

Emilia,
What a fabulous alternation! The design is so beautiful!!
Thank you for sharing your amazing talent.

BTW, your cat is just like my cat, except the face. I say to people my cat is ready to go to the ball because he is like wearing tuxedo, lol.

Anonymous said...

I love your cat!