Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tulip bookmarks



I made some bookmarks for my friends. Lately, I have been using the "Tulip Garden" stamp set (Kitchen Sink Stamps) A LOT!!!! I think that this set is becoming one of my super favourites!!!!
The tulips look so real and I made a swatch book with lots of color combos as well.

The bookmark recipe can be found at the end of this post.




I played a bit with my pictures and I made a collage... lots to learn but I think it's cool!!! :)



A smaller bookmark







Stamps: "Tulip Garden" (Kitchen Sink Stamps), retro background, Damask Designs, Remember, Life (Papertrey)
Inks: the back of the bookmarks has been stamped with Hibiscus Burst (PTI Palette), onyx black (versafine), the tulips have been stamped with 4 different layers of Palette inks, for the leaves I used pear tart and bamboo (Memento), new leaf (PTI Palette).
The edges have been distressed with Broken China (Distress Ink)
Accessories: ribbon (new leaf by Papertrey), eyelets, laminated pockets, nestabilities. I have the large rectangular nestabilities and I have customized the size the die, it takes a bit of time but it saves a lot of money. Basically, with the large rectangular nestabilities I cut squares and longer rectangulars so... buy 1 get 3 ;)
Please, leave me a comment to tell me what you think of these bookmarks!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Emilia





5 comments:

aimee said...

Gorgeous! Love your blog as well.

Kim said...

These are so pretty!

Kitchen Sink Stamps said...

Emilia!!! Your bookmarks are gorgeous!!!! Absolutely Gorgeous!!! :D

Maggie said...

they are gorgeous :)
Maggie

Elaine said...

Very nice bookmarks! I like how you have the backside decorated too; great idea!