Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tulip Garden - Kitchen Sink Stamps Challenge #13


I made this card for the new Kitchen Sink Stamps Challenge #13. There should be at least one cut image on the card.
I love these tulips, they look so real, I am addicted to these stamps!!!!!

Stamps: All Kitchen Sink Stamps (Tulip Garden and 3-step butterflies)

Ink: Various inks (mainly Palette Hybrid inks and Memento)

Accessories: Fiskars border punch, digital patterned paper (Hybrid Chicks), satin ribbon, outline stickers.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

pittapitta said...

Very beautiful card:-)
Only the sticker borders i don`t like.

Our Little Inspirations said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the perfectly tied ribbon, and the beautiful tulips and butterfly! nice job on the challenge!
Carol

peggysue said...

Very delicate and pretty.

Angela Knopf said...

Oooh, I love how that butterfly looks like it's just landed on the card. Beautiful!

maria said...

Emilia, your card is gorgeous!!!!! I love your layout with the soft pink ribbon along the top. Like the gold border creating a lovely and delicate frame. Beautiful color combo! :D