Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fridge magnets - Gift ideas

Hello and welcome back to my blog.
I have some more gift ideas to share! It seems like I cannot stop creating!

In this post, I am going to show you my latest creations.

FRIDGE MAGNETS









Stamps: Flourishes (Sweet Peas, Nasturtiums), the "hand-stamped" stamp is from Kitchen Sink Stamps.
Ink: Memento (tuxedo black)
Accessories: nestabilities, magnets, Copic markers, laminating pockets (a laminating machine is not necessary).
In the first fridge magnet I used Berry Sorbet cardstock from Papertrey, my super-favourite colour!!!!
I LOVE the stamp I used on the back, it is very elegant, it is part of the Pretty Petals set.
Ciao,
Emilia


8 comments:

Mary said...

Emilia,

These magnets are beautiful!! Your coloring is amazing and I'm sure your friends feel very blessed to have you in their lives!

Mary said...

Emilia,

Your magnets are beautiful!! The coloring is amazing and I'm sure your friends feel very blessed to have you in their lives!
Thanks so much for sharing!!

Tam, I am said...

Those are adorable! Great idea!!!

Markie's Mom said...

This is GORGEOUS!

flourishes said...

Emilia, I saw your thread on the Flourishes forum at SCS and had to follow it to your blog. The fridge magnets are wonderful. You have great talent and wonderful coloring skills. Thanks for sharing them all with us.

Polymer Hugs,
Jan Marie
1flourish
Flourishes,llc

Lynn said...

Beautiful work, Emilia!!

I love the Nestibilities framing of the beautiful sweet peas!! What wonderful little gifts for your friends!

JEFF BONDAR said...

Love, love, love your ideas and links!! Most of these little gifts can be modified for

the holidays too with the substitution of red and green for the ribbons and other

trimmings.

Thanks for sharing!

Deborah (Glitterati) said...

Emilia, these are truly beautiful!