Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sweet Peas - bookmark

Another bookmark!!! I cannot stop making bookmarks!

When I was in school I used to collect bookmarks, I still have them in a box and I love them.

Now, I create my own :)


Click on the picture to view larger



I rarely use very bright colours but I have decided to challenge myself a bit, it's more fun!!!!!



Don't you just love those sweet peas? I coloured them with Copic markers.



Stamps: Sweet Peas (Flourishes)


Inks: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Crimson Red (Versafine), Spanish Moss (Versafine)


Accessories: Fiskars border punch, laminating pockets (no laminating machine needed), satin ribbon, Fiskars corner punch (Lace), Vintage Cream cardstock (Papertrey).


Ciao,

Emilia

4 comments:

Betty Wright aka gbedwright said...

This is beautiful, Emilia!!! Gorgeous colors, coloring, and details!!! Great bookmark!!!

laos348 said...

A wonderful and sweet bookmark - very pretty!

Yvonne said...

Your blog is wonderful, Emilia!
Beautiful work!!
~Yvonne~

peggysue said...

I do love those sweetpeas and they make an adorable bookmark. You have a lovely blog, have fun with your beautiful papercrafting!