Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Two new fridge magnets


I'm back!!! It's been a couple weeks since I last posted. I'd been away on holiday!
I have two new fridge magnets that I made for my friends. It seems like my fridge magnets become very popular among my friends and it caught me by surprise!

WATERLILY
FRIDGE MAGNET



Stamps: Waterlilies (Flourishes), Life (Papertrey)
Inks: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Versafine (Onyx black), Distress Ink (Broken China, Faded Jeans)
Accessories: Gina K luxury cardstock, Copic markers, laminating pockets

POPPY
FRIDGE MAGNET
The orange cardstock was pale yellow, it didn't match with the poppies, so I took my blending tool and I blended together Dried Marigold and Spiced Marmelade Distress Inks.

Stamps: Poppy Patch (Flourishes)

Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress Ink (Broken China, spiced marmelade, dried marigold)
Accessories: Gina K luxury cardstock, Copic markers, laminating pockets


Ciao,
Emilia


6 comments:

peggysue said...

These are lovely! Do you give directions somewhere else on your blog of how you make them? They are really very pretty.

Cammie said...

Magnet are so cute. Your coloring is beautiful. I love Flourishes stamps too.

Deb S. said...

These are very sweet!

Aimes said...

Hope you had a fab holiday! Lovin those fridge magnets - so pretty!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Mairi said...

Hi, I have your lilac Nasturtium magnet and it is more beautiful in real life than in photo.
Your creations are wonderful, ciao! :)

Lilian said...

Beauitful work!