Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

baby boy card

I usually use flowers in my cards, so I always struggles with baby cards.

Also, just a few weeks ago, I realized that I don't have any stamp set for baby cards and I decided to order the new Multi-step baby set released by Kitchen Sink Stamps. I combined the Multi-step baby stamps with the star stamp that came with Papertrey Anniversary Set - Everyday Classics.

I have two very similar versions, the difference is in the ribbon and the blocks color. In the first sample, two baby blocks are brighter than the others.

I stamped the star with Sky blue brillance ink and I embossed it with clear embossing powder mixed with stardust glitter (unfortunately, this doesn't show well in the picture).


BABY CARD 1

BABY CARD 2



If you want to see a baby girl card, click here

SUPPLIES
Stamps: Multi-step baby (kitchen sink stamps), Everyday Classics and Butterfly Kisses (Papertrey)
Inks: Most of the blocks are stamped with versamagic chalk ink, the brighter blocks have been stamped with Memento inks. The star was stamped with Sky Blue (Brilliance).
Accessories: clear peel-off stickers for the border, nestabilities (label 1 and 3), Cuttlebug Polka Dots embossing folder, blue rhinestones, ribbon and lace.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I love this adorable baby boy card with the blocks background!! Wonderful work with the varied and layered Nestabilities for your star!! Such a great card!

Emilia, I have nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger award! If you would like to post it on your blog, come pick it up at Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper!