Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Flourishes Challenge FTTC20: use pearls

This week Flourishes challenge was to use pearls, and it is NOT difficult for me to use pearls, I love half pearls from Kaiser Craft so much.

I love this card, I think it's very elegant. For the background I used one of the Basic Retro Backgrounds from Papertrey. I am using this set A LOT. Also, I wanted to use the smallest images of the Sweet Peas and Nasturtium set (Flourishes).


SUPPLIES

Stamps: Nasturtium and Sweet Pea(Flourishes), Retro background (Papertrey)

Inks: summer sunrise (Palette PTI), Tuxedo Black (Memento)

Accessories: Nestabilities, peel-off stickers, half pearls (Kaiser craft), summer sunrise ribbon (Papertrey), copic markers


MY FIRST AWARD

I was given the Kreativ Blogger award by Lynn, her blog is "Confessions of a left-brained stamper". Thank you!!!






Ciao,
Emilia




3 comments:

Dana said...

Emilia this card is gorgeous! I love all the details like the corner embellishes, the cool nestability frames and the polka dots! SO pretty.

Lynn said...

Such a gorgeous card, Emilia!! I love the beautifully layered Nestability panels!! What wonderful work!!

Betty Wright said...

Emilia, this is gorgeous!!! Wonderful layout and design!!! Love the background stamping, corner detailing, coloring, and pearl accents!!! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!!!