Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, August 14, 2009

Flourishes: Fit for Royalty Challenge

Welcome back to my blog!
Today, I have a card that I will enter for the Flourishes Fit for Royalty Challenge
The challenge consists in making elegant cards or using regal embellishments.

To make my card more elegant, I used half pearls, peel off stickers to decorate the corners and I punched a border with a border punch. I think that the Sweet Peas designed by Marcella Hawley for Flourishes are pure elegance and you don't really need too many embellishments.
CLOSE UP

Supplies
Stamps: Sweet Peas (Flourishes), Remember (PTI) for the swirls in the background
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Old Paper and Frayed Burlap (Distress Ink)
Accessories: Peel off stickers, Copic markers, half pearls (Kaiser Craft), border punch (unknown brand)
Ciao,
Emilia

3 comments:

Makiko Jones said...

What a gorgeous card, Emilia!!

Julie Koerber said...

So soft and delicate! What a beautiful creation!!

Paige said...

This is a very beautiful card Emilia. Your coloring is outstanding!