Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Kraft cardstock: my first attempt

This is my first attempt at using kraft cardstock.
I wasn't really sure if I liked it but I wanted to give it a try. Now, I know for sure that I will use this cardstock more often.
I used two different types or kraft cardstock, the one in the first picture is lighter, the one in the second picture is darker.

I distressed the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink, and in the second picture, I made some clouds with Broken China Distress ink.



SUPPLIES

Stamps: Guide Lines 2 (Papertrey), DYI topiaries (Flourishes)

Inks: Ripe avocado, summer sunrise, raw sienna, cognac (Palette), Rich Cocoa (Memento), Antique Linen and Broken China (Distress Ink)

Accessories: nestabilities, copics, Kraft cardstock, summer sunrise and ripe avocado (Papertrey ribbon)
Ciao,
Emilia

2 comments:

Cindy Holshouser said...

Beutiful! Love those colors together. So Tuscan:)

Aimes said...

Very nice! Your ink sits so perfectly on the Kraft, it doesn't seem to soak in! I need to get me some of that PTI Kraft methinks!
Hugs,
Aimes
x