Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, August 28, 2009

STAMPED BERRIES - ALTERED TIN

This time I am going to show you a 3-D project I make with Kitchen Sink Stamps and Papertrey stamps. This is a birthday gift I made for a friend of mine. This tin has now safely travelled from Finland to California.



I stamped the berries with Multi-step berries from Kitchen Sink Stamps.
I used mainly Memento, versamagic and Palette inks.
I laminated the top panel so it doesn't get dirty.





The berries have been double embossed with UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel), they are very shiny in real life. The stripes have been stamped with Plaid Plus (Kitchen Sink Stamps) and the circles are from Papertrey (Borders and Corners).

The panel you see below covers the inside of the lid. It is off-centered. Initially, it wasn't like that , then I realized that its position caused problems to open the tin, so I had to reposition it. Better off-centered than damaged :D
I stamped the background with polka dots from Papertrey, the mug is from the Anniversary PTI set (Everyday classics). The sentiment is from the Little Lady set (one of the first PTI sets).


The panel you see below is laminated. I used the anniversary set and boxes, bags and tags (PTI)





SUPPLIES
Stamps: Multi-Step berries, Plaid Plus (Kitchen Sink Stamps), Boxes, bags and tags, Little Lady, Everyday classics, Polka Dots, Borders and Corners (Circles) from Papertrey.
Inks: I used mainly Memento, versamagic and Palette inks
Accessories: laminating pockets (no machine required), nestabilities, ivory cardstock and red cardstock, red ribbon, red rhinestone, metal tin, UTEE.

3 comments:

Aimes said...

So sweet! Love the way you've decorated it, you must be a true friend to post this from Finland to California!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Lynn said...

The berries look stunning on your beautifully decorated tin!! What a sweet birthday gift!! Exquisite work, Emilia!

BethieJ said...

This is just to darn cute! I bet your friend LOVED it.. what a thoughtful gift!!!