Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Waterlily

I have made this card for the 2nd Flourishes birthday challenge.

I embossed the waterlily with Ranger Gold Embossing Powder, then I watercoloured the flowers with Distress Inks.
The nestability die has been coloured with Broken China Distress Ink.

I used a cuttlebug folder to emboss the patterned paper and I decorated the edges and corners with outline stickers.


Stamps: Waterlily (Flourishes)

Inks: Distress Ink (Worn Lipstick, Tattered Rose, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Broken China)

Accessories: Cuttlebug folder, gold embossing powder, outline stickers, ribbon, nestabilities (label 3)

Come back on Monday, I am going to host a Kitchen Sink Stamps challenge. I'll have two samples to show you.


Ciao,
Emilia

3 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

Just gorgeous! Love the soft look -- it is just beautiful!

Makiko Jones said...

Wow!! Emilia, this is stunning!! Love the embossed details!!I always love your style :)

ChristineCreations said...

The gold embossing looks so beautiful with this waterlily!