Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Kitchen Sink Challenge: KSCC#17

I have been working on a wood box for a 10 year old girl.
Her favourite colour is purple, so I painted a wood box that I got from my local craft shop with Folk Art Amethyst metallic paint.

I am going to enter this project for the latest Kitchen Sink Challenge #17. I punched a strip of pink cardstock with one of my Martha Stewart's punches.
I also used peel-off stickers to embellish the border.

The butterfly has been stamped with Memento Inks and I added some Stickles to make it shine.



SUPPLIES

Stamps: 3-step butterflies (Kitchen Sink Stamps)
Ink: Memento (Angel Pink, Rose Bud, Grape Jelly)
Accessories: Nestabilities (label one), DCWV patterned paper, Cuttlebug embossing folder (Polka Dots), Folk Art metallic acrylic paint (Amethyst), Plaid satin finish, Martha Stewart border punch, peel-off stickers.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

What a lucky little girl!! She is going to love this delightful pink and purple marker box so beautifully decorated with this stunning butterfly!! Fabulous work, Emilia!

Thanks so much for joining in on the Kitchen Sink Crew Challenge!!

Kitchen Sink Stamps said...

So Pretty Emilia! Love the cheerful colors... she is going to love that it is purple! :) Always good to have you play along! :)

Lisa Somerville said...

Great way to alter that marker box - love your colors. Thanks for playing along with KSS!

Connie M. said...

Oh this is just so very pretty, Emilia!! I am sure she is going to LOVE this...I know my little girl would!