Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 7, 2009

sweet peas

This week I played with my stamps a bit .
I masked a nice circle stamp from the Happy Birthday Cupcake set (Kitchen Sink Stamps) and I stamped the center of the circle with one of the stamps for the Sweet Pea set (Flourishes).

Usually, I stamp the background but, this time, I challenged myself to use patterned paper.

I really liked how it turned out and I think I am going to make more cards like that.

SUPPLIES

Stamps: Happy Birthday Cupcake (Kitchen Sink Stamps), Sweet Peas (Flourishes)

Inks: Memento (pear tart and tuxedo black)

Accessories: Nestabilities (large scalopped circle, label 3), Copic markers, Patterned paper (Kaiser Craft and DCWV), lace, peel-off stickers, half pearls (Kaiser Craft).

4 comments:

ninni said...

hows finland? italian shoud mix easily.:)

June said...

Just saw this on docrafts its beautiful and pleased I dound your blog too, huggies June xxx

Mandy said...

This is beautiful, love the way you have used the different shaped nesties to matt and layer xx

Makiko Jones said...

Ohhhh Emilia, this is absolutely gorgeous!! Great way to use the circle frame stamp!! Beautiful coloring, too!!