Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Thank you berry much


It seems like I cannot stop stamping berries. I am creating a lot of things with these berries and I will show them on this blog.
I used my new nestabilities (Label 8) and one of my favorite border punches from Martha Stewart. The red nestabilities border has been distressed with Fired Brick Distress Ink. I used ivory cardstock, then I created my own distressed border.
Supplies
Stamps: Multi-Step berries (Kitchen Sink Stamps), Remember (PTI) to create some spots around the berries.
Inks: Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Landscape, Spring Rain (Palette), Bamboo leaves, Pear Tart, Sahara Sand, Lady Bug (Memento), Blue (Encore), Ultramarine (versacraft), Fired Brick (Nestabilites)
Accessories: Nestabilities (label 8), Martha Stewart border punch, dark red ribbon, patterned paper (Basic Grey), Gina K pure luxury cardstock.

No comments: