Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Autumn leaves - Part 2


I have another card with autumn leaves. Using these warm autumn colours is therapeutic.

I have stamped some 3-step leaves (Kitchen Sink Stamps).


I have used some Papertrey products, as requested for "A passion for Papertrey" challenge.


The background has been stamped with Text-style (Papertrey) and I have used Scarlet Jewel ribbon (Papertrey).


First I stamped "weathered wood" backgrounder (CHF) with Desert Sand (Memento), the I stamped the 3-step leaves.


SUPPLIES

Stamps: Leaves (3-step squirrel - Kitchen Sink Stamps), Backgrounds (Text-Style - Papertrey, Weathered Wood - Cornish Heritage Farm)


Inks: for the leaves I used Memento and Palette Inks. For the background I used Old Paper (Distress Ink), Desert Sand (Memento).

Accessories: bitty dots ribbon (Scarlet Jewel - Papertrey), Gina K Ivory cardstock.

1 comment:

Kate Lewis said...

Hi Emilia, this is stunning! I love the leaves - such a warm autumn feel to your card! Thanks for joining in! Kate x