Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 5, 2009

world cardmaking day challenge: JAPAN

I have made a card for the world carmaking day challenge issued by Papertrey.
The challenge was to be inspired by Japan or Japanese Art.
Since I LOVE Japanese Art and designs, I have made a card with real Japanese paper that I was given by a Japanese friend.


SUPPLIES

Stamps: In bloom (Papertrey)

Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Distress Ink (Worn Lipstick, Tattered Rose)

Accessories: nestabilities, Japanese origami paper, Copic markers, Gina K luxury cardstock, stickles.

2 comments:

Genevieve said...

Gorgeous card! I love the flowers :)

Graciellie Ch said...

Hi! I stumbled across your lovely blog on Google and I'm happy I did. Your card is so delicate and pretty! I just LOVE those flowers and the way you put together your card!
Hugs, Graciellie
Graciellie Design at blogspot dot com