Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, November 9, 2009

More pumpkins

More pumpkins!!!
I used the same sketch as before (see this post).

The background stamps are from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I Love the Off Beat Backgrounds released by Claire, at Waltzingmouse Stamps.

I used Memento inks because they have a very good coverage, and I distressed the images with Distress Inks.






SUPPLIES
Stamps: Multi-step Pumpkins (Kitchen Sink Stamps), Off Beat Backgrounds (Waltzingmouse Stamps)
Inks: Memento and Distress Inks
Accessories: Nestabilities, satin and cotton ribbon

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Beautiful! I love the new Kitchen Sink stamps and as for Waltzingmouse Stamps? - well they are like no other ;)!!

Lynn said...

Beautiful pumpkin card, Emilia!! Memento is my favorite ink for my KS stamps as well!! Fabulous coverage and they stamp off so perfectly 3 and 4 times!!