Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, November 16, 2009

Orange and blue flowers


For this card I used 3 of my favourites Papertrey sets. I like how elegant this card is.

I made a few cards with the same sketch. This colour combo is one of my favourites!
I coloured the flower with Copic Marker on Gina K Luxury cardstock.



SUPPLIES

Stamps: Damask Designs, Text Style, Friends till the end (All PTI)

Ink: Ocean Tides, Aqua mist (PTI), Tuxedo Black (Memento)

Accessories: Vintage cream cardstock (PTI), bazzil cardstock, Copic Markers, heart-shaped rhinestones, nestabilities, Martha Stewart border punch, Gina K white cardstock (great for Copics)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Ted said...

Emilia, this is stunning! I love the blue-cream combination. :) Very nice!

Diane Jaquay said...

Just GORGEOUS!

peggysue said...

Very pretty!

Noora said...

its so beautiful..

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL Emilia!! What a pretty color combo! (and those are 3 of my favorite sets too.. ok I do say that about all my PTI sets! ;) )
Have a GREAT day!

Deirdre said...

Just stunning - adore the colours you used on this.... love it.