Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, November 30, 2009

sunflowers

I L O V E sunflowers!!!!
When I saw that Kitchen Sink Stamps released two sunflowers set, I ordered them straight away!
I have sent some cards to a friend of mine for her birthday.
I have decided to decorate the clear envelope I used with this beautiful giant sunflower.
I distressed the ivory cardstock with Antique Linen and Tea Dye Distress Inks




SUPPLIES
Stamps: Giant Sunflower (Kitchen Sink Stamps), In Bloom (Papertrey)
Inks: Memento Inks (for the leaves and ladybug), for the sunflower I used PTI Palette Inks (Lemon tart, summer sunrise, Melon Berry).
Accessories: Nestabilities (labels 8)

3 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Wow, that sunflower is gorgeous!

Ingrid said...

It's beautiful!

Carola said...

Tosi upea kortti :)