Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Engraved Poppy


ENGRAVED POPPY - from Hero Arts

I LOVE POPPIES!!! I love flowers in general, most of my cards have flowers, leaves or birds.

All the stamps I used for this card are from Hero Arts. I really love the newly release Hero Arts stamps. When I saw this engraved poppy, I knew I needed it.

The poppy has been coloured with Copic Markers. I created three different layers with dimensional dots.

For the background, I distressed a piece of Gina K Luxury Kraft cardstock with Distress Inks. I stamped the background stamp "Friend definition" with Vintage Sepia ink (versafine).

Stamps: Engraved Poppy, Friend definition (Hero Arts).

Inks: vintage sepia (versafine), tuxedo black (memento).

Accessories: nestabilities (label 8), copic markers, dimensional dots.

6 comments:

Deirdre said...

Emilia - this is just stunning, love everything about it. Have you shared it with the Hero Arts Flickr Pool here? http://www.flickr.com/groups/heroarts/
The gals would love to see it. Found your card in the docrafts gallery. Happy New Year.

Lin said...

Hello! I'm a lover of flowers and birds and Hero stamps, also, so I look forward to visiting your blog again! Beautiful card today!!

Jill said...

WOW! This is beautiful! Love your colors- so rich! Great blog, too! This is my first time visiting, but I know I'll be back soon! :)

Virginia L. said...

Just saw your card through Hero Arts Twitter!! How elegant and lovely! FABULOUS card, Emilia!!

Lucy Abrams said...

Beautiful card - so elegant.

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful mix of colors on your card!