Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New cards for the new year!

I have bought some newly released Hero Arts stamps. This is the first card I made with the dandelion frame. I started off with a white piece of cardstock and blended the colours with Distress Inks. The butterfly is from Kitchen Sink Stamps.

Stamps: Dandelion Frame (Hero Arts), 3-step butterflies (Kitchen Sink Stamps), the sentiment is from "Out on a limb" (Papertrey)

Inks: Distress Inks (peeled paint, broken china, frayed burlap), versafine (Spring Moss, Olympia Green), versamagic (seafoam), brilliance (sky blue), palette (prussian blue)

Accessories: peel off stickers (corners)

5 comments:

Lynn said...

What a fabulous mix of images to create this beauty, Emilia!! That awesome silhouette frame is perfect for your gorgeous blue butterfly!

That is also one of my favorite sentiment sets!! I used it several times myself this week!!

Kim said...

This is just beautiful! I loved scrolling through your blog. You do amazing work!

Heidi said...

Beautiful Emilia! I love this sentiment also. I use it a lot!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Very pretty!

Jacqueline said...

This is a very pretty card!