Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Silhouette grass and butterflies


I have another card made with a large stamp from Hero Arts and two butterflies from Flourishes. The sentiment is from Flourishes as well.
I coloured the background first with Distress Inks. The butterflies were coloured with Copic markers.

Stamps: Silhouette Grass (Hero Arts), Gerbera Daisies (Flourishes)

Ink: Distress Ink (broken china, marigold, scattered straw, peeled paint), versafine (toffee, olympia green)

Accessories: dimensional dots, jute string, blending tool, Copic markers
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nancy said...

What a lovely blog you have...I'm so happy to have found you on the Hero Arts Flickr site. I loved this card when I saw it in the gallery. I'm sure I will visit often!

Kathy said...

Very pretty! Love the soft colors and the pretty little scene you created. What a sweet verse too:) Love your card!