Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 14, 2010

I LOVE this flower


For the background I used Basic Greys patterned paper (distressed light pink paper) and my new Verve stamps. It was a long time that I wanted some Verve stamps to create backgrounds... now I have them :)
The flower is from Papertrey (Friends 'till the end) and it has been coloured with Copic markers.

Stamps: Friends till the end (Papertrey), accent notes (Verve Stamps)
Inks: Hibiscus (Papertrey), Tuxedo black (Memento)

Accessories: Peel-off stickers for the card border, Basic Greys pink paper, hibiscus satin ribbon (Papertrey), Gina K Pure Luxury cardstock, Copic markers.

4 comments:

Ingrid Danvers said...

Beautiful card, and great coloring.

Angy said...

My goodness, wonderful job with the colors on this. That is such a fun flower to use copics on. Thanks for sharing.

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I Love this set.. your card is FABULOUS!

Kim said...

Beautiful! I love the mix of pinks on the petals.