Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pink pansies - Kitchen Sink Challenge


I have another card for the Kitchen Sink challenge #22 (faux patterned paper).
This time I used one of my favorite Kitchen Sink sets (multi-step pansies).
I wanted to use some paint spots, so I used one of the stamps in the Hibiscus set (step 5 - largest flower). I only inked the top half of the stamp to create some tiny dots.
Stamps: Multi-step pansies (Kitchen Sink Stamps)

Inks: Memento and Palette

Accessories: peel-off stickers (corners) colored with permanent markers, clear peel-off stickers (borders), half peals.

4 comments:

Lin said...

Pansies are one of my favorite sentimental flowers, and these are lovely! Beautiful card!

Lynn said...

Oh, Emilia!! The colors on these pansies are divine!! What a gorgeous card you have created with these beautiful blossoms!! Such exquisite color layering!!

Thanks for entering this beauty in Kitchen Sink Challenge #22!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful pansies - love the shades of pink. Thanks for playing with this months Kitchen Sink Stamps Challenge.

Julia Aston said...

Those pansies are so pretty!