Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, March 21, 2010

BUTTERFLIES


I have used for the first time digi stamps. I saw a video on the Hero Arts website and I thought I might give it a try. They are very EASY to use!!!!
I stamped the butterflies on Pure Luxury Gina K cardstock. Then, I heat set them for a few minutes. I coloured the butterlies with Copic markers. The butterfly body is shiny because I used Glossy accents to add a bit more dimension.

The background has been created with Waltzingmouse Stamps.

Stamps: digital stamps (hero arts), faux fun circles, off beat backgrounds (Waltzingmouse stamps).
Inks: Raw Sienna (Palette), versamark (for the plaid background), Distress Inks
Accessories: Gina K Pure Luxury cardstock (Kraft, sweetcorn, ivory), summer sunrise ribbon (Papertrey), Martha Stewart's punch, Lace corner punch (Fiskars), Glossy accents (Ranger), dimentional dots.

1 comment:

Baseret said...

This card is beautiful!!