Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

In bloom - Pink and kraft

In this card I used "In bloom", one of my favourite sets released by Papertrey.

I used Kraft cardstock from Gina K and I stamped it with a grid stamp from "Off beat backgrounds" by Waltzinmouse stamps.

Stamps: In bloom (Papertrey), Off beat backgrounds (Waltzingmouse stamps)

Ink: thyme (brilliance), tuxedo black (memento)

Accessories: Gina K Kraft cardstock, sweet blush satin dot ribbon (Papertrey), copic markers, dimensional dots, pearlized cardbase.

8 comments:

Pat said...

First time I've visited your blog. I'll definitely be back. You have created some beautiful cards!

Sherry said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Diane Jaquay said...

I love the soft, pretty color on this card, just beautiful!

megspaulding said...

So soft and pretty!

Lin said...

Just gorgeous, Emilia! I love these colors together!

resmith said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Jennifer K said...

I agree completely with Meg - a very soft and pretty card.

Angela K said...

Beautiful cards! TFS! I used to live in Finland also, I so miss the bread and cheese!