Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 29, 2010

pink roses

The roses are from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I coloured them with Copic markers.
The background on the kraft cardstock is from Hero Arts. The dotted background on the pink cardstock and dotted ribbon is from Papertrey.
I really like this card sketch and I am using it a lot.

Stamps: Roses in Bloom (Waltzingmouse Stamps), Dots and Flowers (Hero Arts), Polka Dots (Papertrey)

Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Vintage Cream (Papertrey)

Accessories: copic markers, Kraft cardstock (GinaK), hibiscus ribbon (Papertrey), border punches (Martha Stewart)

10 comments:

Janice {Nysse} said...

Beautiful....really nice card, love the scalloped edge!

megspaulding said...

Very pretty! Nicely done!

Mariana said...

Oh my, this is so beautiful, I love everything about it, the stamps are gorgeous, the colors, the coloring, everything is great!!
Just wanted to share, I love your name!, my 5 y.o. name is Emilio, named after my mom, great name!!!

Shiloh said...

Great coloring! I love your background!

Lin said...

Love your card, Emilia!

Diane Jaquay said...

Absolutely LOVELY!!

resmith said...

Gorgeous card!! I love it!

kolling143 said...

OMG....what a beautiful job coloring those flowers!! I just keep looking at it over and over!

Sherry said...

WOW! Just beautiful! The coloring is terrific and the border....love it all!

Jennifer Carter said...

That flower is so pretty!