Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

carry-on lugagge tags

I made some carry-on luggage tags for my friends!

They are laminated and, on the back of the tag, there is a little frame with the name of the luggage owner.
I used the Hydrangea stamp from Hero Arts. The background stamp is "Friends definition" from Hero Arts. The flowers have been coloured with Copic markers.
I liked making these tags and I will make more with different flowers and backgrounds (stay tuned!).



Stamps: Hydrangea, Friends definition (Hero Arts)

Ink: Memento (tuxedo black, pear tart)

Accessories: copic markers, laminated pouches, nestabilities, large eyelets.

2 comments:

Lin said...

How beautiful! Your friends are so lucky to have you making these for them! What a lovely way to make your luggage stand out!

Diane Jaquay said...

These are so GORGEOUS!! I think I really "need" that hydrangea stamp ;)