Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Daffodills

I have made a few cards with the first two "a year of flowers" sets released by Papertrey.
In this card I stamped and coloured the daffodills that were released last February.

The background is stamped with the Cheesecloth backgrounder from Cornish Heritage Farms.
I have created a frame with my new punches (Martha Stewart).

Stamps: A year of flowers - Daffodills (Papertrey), Cheesecloth backgrounder (CHF), Antique Brocade (Hero Arts)

Inks: Pear Tart, Angel Pink, Tuxedo Black (Memento), Spun sugar, victorian velvet (Distress Inks)

Accessories: half pearls (Kaiser), Bazzill cardstock, Pure Luxury cardstock (Gina K), Copic Markers, corner and border punch (Martha Stewart).

8 comments:

resmith said...

Very pretty!! Love your border punch.

BethieJ said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

AuroraDawn said...

Such a pretty card, that border really does pack a punch! Love it

Dana said...

WOW! I love how the border really brings the focus into the flowers. So pretty!

Keva said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the colors you used and the border panel is great!

Sherry said...

Gorgeous...love the way you used the border punch!

Becky said...

Very pretty, lovely coloring.

Diane Jaquay said...

This card just makes my heart SING!!! Lovely lovely!!!