Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, May 21, 2010

Violets


To create the background I started from white cardstock, I distressed it with Scattered Straw Distress Ink and stamped the music sheet background with Antique Linen Distress Ink.

I stamped the violets on Pure Luxury White cardstock from Gina K and I coloured them with Copic marker.

Stamps: A year of flowers: violets (Papertrey), Aged Sheet Music Scrapblock (Cornish Heritage Farms), Sweet Violets (Flourishes).

Inks: Distress Inks (Scattered straw, antique Linen), Memento (Tuxedo Black, Grape Jelly, Bamboo Leaves)
Accessories: copic markers, swiss dots ribbon (papertrey), border punch (EK Success - Maroccan Lace).

4 comments:

Jill said...

Emilia, this is just lovely! The colors, and violet are wonderful, of course, but my favorite part is your background you made! So nice!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is lovely Emilia! The background, the violets, the colors, are all fabulous!

Laurie said...

Beautiful! Love the music background and the flowers! They really pop off the card!

Lin said...

Emilia, I think this is a perfect card - it has everything on it that I love - music, flowers, pretty trimmings, and color. I love your style!