Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 28, 2010

Elegant dogwood flowers

This is one of my super-favourite cards!!! I think it is very elegant. I have sent this card to California for a friend's birthday.

The Dogwood flower is from Hero Arts. I stamped it ones, cut it out with scissors and an Xacto knife, then I stamped only the flowers, coloured them with Copic markers, rolled the petals on a pen, and I attached them to the main image for a 3D effect. In the centre of the flowers I added some glossy accents for a shiny look.


Stamps: Filigree Fantasy (Verve), Dogwood (Hero Arts), the sentiment is from Asian Garden (Waltzingmouse Stamps)

Ink:Angel Pink, Tuxedo Black (Memento)

Accessories: Copic Markers, satin ribbon, half pearls, nestabilities dies, Sweet Blush cardstock (PTI), Sweet corn cardstock (Gina K), half pearls.

What do you think about this card? I think it is very elegant, it was very difficult to put it in an envelope and leave it at the post-office. Anyway, it arrived safely :)


1 comment:

Lin said...

It's beautiful, Emilia! Your cutting is so precise, and I love all the little details!