Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Multistep lilacs

I have made this card with the Multi step lilacs set from Kitchen Sink Stamps
These stamps are so much fun to stamp and the results are great. I highly recommend following the colour recipes that you can find on the Kitchen Sink Stamps website.

The hummingbird is from the first Kitchen Sink Stamps Anniversary set.

I coloured the background with Distress Inks.

Stamps: Multi Step Lilacs (Kitchen Sink Stamps)

Inks: Memento, versamagic and brillance (I followed the colour recipes on the Kitchen Sink Stamps website), Distress Inks (Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky)

Accessories: jute, half pearls, dimensional foam dots.

5 comments:

resmith said...

This is so pretty!! Love the lilacs and hummingbird!

Sue Ann said...

This is a very pretty card!!!

Debbie Gaydos said...

They are beautiful! What great depth and texture.

Diane Jaquay said...

Oh Emilia, this is just stunning!!! I've been looking at those Kitchen Sink stamps for months now, I just love how real the layered images look! I might need to put aside some stamping money and try a set!

KarinsArtScrap said...

Hi Emilia

I like your card
the colors are great
just beautiful


greetings from karin