Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, July 17, 2010

baby boy card

I guess I should update my blog more often. I have A LOT to share!

Today, I have one of my favourite baby cards that I made for a little boy that was born in Rome last June. For a change, I have hand-delivered this card.

The plaid background and the nestabilities labels are from Waltzingmouse Stamps, the super-cute duck and larger sentiment is from Kitchen Sink Stamps. The smallest sentiment is from Papertrey.

Stamps: Off beat backgrounds, Very Vintage Labels #3 (Waltzingmouse Stamps), Favor it baby (Papertrey), Multi-step baby, the duck is from the 2nd anniversary limited edition set (Kitchen Sink Stamps)

Inks: I stamped the plaid background with Distress Inks (Broken China and Tumbled Glass), the labels have been stamped with aqua (Vivid ink), Tuxedo Black.

Accessories: border punch (Layered Arches from Martha Stewart), sparkly dots, copic markers, Gina K Pure Luxury cardstock, nestabilities labels.

Do you like this card as much as I do? :)

9 comments:

Ren-Yi said...

i agree, it's cute. the duck is a wonderful color splash to it all...

Sian said...

Wonderful card, love the background.

Claire Brennan said...

So cute Emilia!! love that wee ducky!!

Laurie said...

Cute! Love the decorative corners!

Kara said...

cute!

paperella said...

What a sweet card! Love those Punched corners :)

Jill said...

Emilia, this is adorable! The nesties look SO good! I can see why your friends have fallen in love with this card and want a girl version too!

Sue W said...

Beautiful CArd!

Lenet said...

Oh wow this is very beautiful. Love what you did with the plaid stamp