Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, July 30, 2010

Digi stamp: Dahlias with oval

I love this card. I have just put it in a mailbox and it is flying to Rome (Italy). It is always scary when you spend a long time creating something, then you have to drop your creations in the mailbox!!!!

I used a dig istamp I bought from Tiffany doodles. I love her digi stamps. My favourite cardstock to use with digi stamps is Gina K Pure Luxury Ivory or Papertrey Vintage Cream.
For the background and punched strip I used Gina K's cardstock (Lemon drop and Mango Madness). I love Gina K and PTI cardstock.
The stamps I used on the background are from Verve Stamps, the Polka dots are from Papertrey.

The punch is from Martha Stewarts (layered arches).

The digi stamp has been coloured with Copic markers. I heat set it first.

Stamps: Filigree Fantasy (Verve Stamps), Polka Dots (PTI).

Digi stamp: Dahlia with oval (Tiffany doodles)

Ink: Paris Lights (Palette), Tangelo (Memento)

Accessories: nestabilities, copic markers, Gina K cardstock, ribbon, Layered Arches punch (Martha Stewarts).

4 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Those flowers are beautiful, as is your card!

Baseret said...

This is beautiful!You did an amazing job with your copics.

Sharron said...

What a wonderful, bright and cheery card! Fabulous job with the coloring!

Emily Leiphart said...

Emilia, che bella! Your card is beautiful! I love that you used Mango Madness on your card so I can see what it looks like. I was thinking of ordering that colour. :)