Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, July 12, 2010

August calendar page



I coloured the background with Distress Inks. Then I stamped Silhouette grass with Versafine ink and I applied some butterflies, hummingbirds and a dragonfly.
Stamps: Hero Arts (Silhouette Grass, Antique engravings), the pure summer sentiment if from Flourishes - Poppy patch set.
Ink: Distress inks for the background, Versafine toffee and Memento Tuxedo black.
Accessories: small calendar page, jute, dimensional dots.

4 comments:

LorraineB said...

I love all of your cards, bookmarks, etc. The soft colors are beautiful.

Diane Jaquay said...

Absolutely STUNNING!!! I always look forward to seeing your work :)

Ayana Posadas said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the scene that you created.

Linda said...

my goodness your work is always so stunning!! I wish my kids were asleep right now so I could try to copy you *wink*!!!

thanks, as always, for sharing your gorgeous creation!!