Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, August 23, 2010

POPPIES


I love flowers and poppies are among my favourite flowers.

I first stamped the friend definition on white cardstock, then I distress it with Distress Inks, I stamped the poppy stamp with versamark and applied clear embossing powder. I coloured the green stems and I stamped the flowers on Gina K Pure Luxury cardstock. I coloured the poppies with Copic markers.


Stamps: Friend definition, Poppy background (Hero arts)

Ink: Distress Ink (Stormy Sky, Broken China), Tuxedo Black (Memento)

Accessories: Copic markers, dimensional dots, clear embossing power, punch around the page (Martha Stewart), watermelon cardstock (Bazzil), embossing buddy, versamark.



8 comments:

Kara said...

just beautiful

Lori said...

this is sooo pretty. I love the border punch around. sooo delicate and sweet

Diane Jaquay said...

Absolutely STUNNING!!!

Lin said...

What a beautiful combination!

Kathy said...

I love this...so beautiful!

Emm said...

What a fabulous card!

Ayana Posadas said...

Nicely done! I love the border!

Yaneri (ScrapyCrafter) said...

So pretty! Love the colors!!! Came by your blog from a tweet from Hero Arts! Your on twitter! :o)

Yaneri